If you’re searching for skin care products that will help prevent wrinkles, uneven skin tone and keep a youthful look, choose antioxidant skin care for the best results.
Free radicals in your body and environment cause oxidation which leads to all the visible signs of aging like wrinkles, creases and uneven skin tone. That is why using skin care with antioxidants is so important.
So how do you know what product is antioxidant? Look for these ingredients when you choose products:
– Coenzyme Q10, which destroys free radicals in the skin and therefore works against wrinkles.
– Cynergy TK, this helps your skin make new skin cells faster than you could on your own, with the help of keratin (the important collagen and elastin are built with the help of keratin).
– Nano-Lipobelle H EQ10, which is natural vitamin E in combination with Coenzyme Q10. The vitamin E has proven to have a strong effect in reversing the signs of aging of the skin.
When you look for antioxidant skin care, make sure there’s a significant amount of these ingredients in the products, and not just the small amounts many companies use as marketing ploys.
Also make sure that the rest of the ingredients are beneficial for your skin, and especially look out for ingredients like these:
– Mineral oil (also called petrolatum or paraffin), this is a cheap petroleum by-product found in many skin care products today. The danger with mineral oil is that it interferes with your body’s capability to eliminate toxins through your skin pores, as it clogs them up. All of this results in premature aging of the skin and skin irritations.
– Fragrances, which are synthetic and not natural, can cause allergic reactions and many are toxic or carcinogenic.
– Parabens, they are used as preservatives in most skin care products, but reports suggest they may disturb the body’s hormone system, cause skin rashes and allergic reactions.
Other ingredients that you need to look out for are any chemicals, anything that isn’t natural can have adverse effects on your skin and overall health.
Natural, antioxidant skin care is the way to go if you want youthful, healthy skin – they are effective and will promote good health and wrinkle free skin. I have found the Best Antioxidant Skin Care for my skin, now you go find the best one for yours.